Tuesday, November 24, 2009

obsessed

I have seriously been obsessed with hair accessories lately.

There were some SERIOUS cute head bands I found at Thanksgiving Point the other day.
(How come EVERY time I walk through that place, I want to buy everything?)
speaking of....here are the main stores that do that to me:
*Thanksgiving Point
*Rod Works
*Thai Pan
*Dear Lizzie
( I have a hard time holding myself back in this store.)
*La De Da
( the CUTEST chic baby store you've EVER seen! No, I don't have babies yet... but my GOODNESS, I can't get over this store.)
*Anthropoligie
*Costco
*Target
( I'd like to point out that it's super annoying that every store I LOVE is way out of my budget. Well, maybe not Target... thank goodness.)


Here are some examples of some hair pieces I found online just a bit ago....

cute, eh? (Nordstrom.com)



(Forever 21.com)





I have a hair piece similar, and I LOVE it. ( Urban Outfitters.com)


I love, love the pink one. ( Anthropoligie.com)



one day, I just want to make all this stuff!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Oh Heather, we are exactly the same!(those are all my favorite stores, too.) Why weren't we friends before now?!

I sell vintage headbands and flower clips on my little online boutique... I'd love to make you some (boots too) in exchange for pictures!