Our Halloween was a lot of fun. Well... except for the fact that Nick was really sick that day. ( we bought tickets a month ago to see that Michael Jackson movie, but he was too sick to go see it with me, so I went by myself. I loved the movie though!) I haven't been feeling well especially this past week, so I think I passed it on to him. Hopefully next week we'll both feel better! Sheesh! Anyway, We went to Texas Roadhouse with our good friends, Jason and McKell. It was a lot of fun. I love that place. ( by the way we were in our costumes. It was so much more fun that way!) Then we went to our other good friend's house, Steven and Melinda! There were about 5 other couples there and we just played games all night long. It was SO much fun. I loved bringing Jason and McKell along because they're our game buddies. Steven and Melinda are too, so it was fun being all together. I loved it because we didn't all know each other, but when the night ended, it was as if we'd known each other forever! It was a ton of fun! Steven and Melinda were Candy bars for halloween! They made their costumes themselves. I was quite impressed. Jason and McKell were cavemen. I loved their cute costumes! McKell even had a real bone in her pony tail! Nick and I were... well... Nick was the Swine Flu ( which was perfect because he was actually sick.) and I was a doctor. He even let me paint his face pink.
I hope you guys had a happy halloween too!
this is me painting Nick's face pink. haha

3 comments:
haha yalls costumes ended up looking great. nick looks kinda scary with the pink paint! hahah. good job
looks fun heather. I'm glad you guys all got together. Creative idea on the costumes by the way.
haha Nicks face looks creepy pink! Clever you two! and you all look great!
Post a Comment