Thursday, October 1, 2009

There is Beauty All Around

Boy Oh Boy, do I love this time of year! The Provo Canyon is just breath taking right now.
These pictures are mainly for those who love the canyon in the fall but don't live here anymore.
Also- this is a good reminder to those of you who HAVEN'T driven up Provo Canyon recently better get their booties up there asap! Is absolutely beautiful.

I love our Heavenly Father's creations!

Enjoy:



3 comments:

Coslett's said...

oh heather these pictures are beautiful! wow!!!!!! I wish I could be there right now!!!!!!

The Risenmays said...

What beautiful photos! Heather, you are so talented :)

Elle Keeps Moving said...

These pictures are so so gorgeous!! Makes me want to go back up there right now! Btw, the apples are at Allred Orchards on University Avenue towards the mouth of the canyon. And, yes, let's get together next week, if you can. We are headed to Cedar for the weekend so this week is a little nuts. TWO jobs?? I want to hear about this!