Can I tell you how BLESSED I am to have such wonderful friends in my life?! I really am so blessed. I haven't been feeling well for the past few days (especially) and my friend, Michelle knew about it.... so she has left a little plate of cupcakes she made for me on our doorstep TWICE in a row now. I am so thankful for her. She is so kind, thoughtful, and has the biggest heart! She is not only my friend, but I get to work with her too! These kind deeds remind me of the short article in the Ensign this month called
"The Blessings of Ministering." I am so grateful for friends like Michelle who are always aware of people's needs around them. Even the LITTLE things can make someone's day... like cupcakes for example. :) Thanks Michelle, You're the best!
2 comments:
awww Heather, I'm sorry you we're feeling well. poor thing, you always seem to be sick. I'm glad you have someone close to you checking in and making sure you're taken care of. I send my love from Texas
I love you too Heather!!! You're amazing!
Post a Comment