Meet Steph's adorable little sister, Kristen and her fiance, John. They are such a beautiful couple. Steph is one of my dear friends from BYU. She is now a mother of 2 (with one on the way) and she doesn't live close by anymore. Kristen reminds me so much of Steph, so it was a lot of fun being with her and getting to know her better. John was such a delight. They were so cute together and I just LOVE seeing young people in love! It was so much fun taking their engagements. Thanks again for asking me!
Visit my photography blog to view more of Kristen and John!


2 comments:
Heather, you did a really good job! HOw fun to do your first professional engagment pictures. (I guess I should say 2nd, remember when you did mine). I'm so glad your using your amazing talents!
I already told you on the phone just now, but I LOVE THEM! So so cute. GREAT job Heather.
Post a Comment