I received a letter in the mail yesterday letting me know that I have been ACCEPTED into the teaching program at UVU! I am SO excited. The UVU teaching program is one of the TOP teaching programs in the nation! Should be great! I want to be an outstanding teacher, and I'm sure I will learn lots while in the program. I'm excited to finally get that ball rolling. I start in January!
The Things That Howl In The Night
5 days ago


6 comments:
Congratulations to you, Heather, for getting into the teaching program AND for your one-year anniversary! So, how much longer until you graduate? You and Nick are amazing together! Much love to you both.
Congratulations Heather! I am so excited for you. I hope that you have a great day!
wow, congrats!! that is awesome news!
Yaaay! Congrats! You'll be an awesome teacher. So patient and kind. Not me. I don't like other people's kids. Haha!
Congrats Heather!! That is so exciting that you will be starting your program...you will make a great teacher!
Good job Heather...You will totally be a great teacher! And happy 1 year anniversary too!
Post a Comment