Monday, September 28, 2009

tender mercies

So, those of you who read my last post... I hope I didn't come off like I was a sad, sad little girl! Because I'm really not. :) I was just trying to make a point that we ALL have bad days, weeks and even months... and It's just SO important to be in tune with the spirit so you can help those around you. We all need friends and we all need to feel loved. :)

Today has been SUCH a wonderful day! I just feel like singing on the rooftops! I am SO grateful for a merciful Heavenly Father who is SO aware of EACH of us and our individual lives. I am reminded so OFTEN of that because of His tender mercies.

Today, I picked up lots and lots of tutoring jobs for EVERY day of the week! I am thrilled! Wait- it gets better... My dear friend Michelle's mom owns a DELICIOUS Thai restaurant called "Simply Thai." She called me today and offered me a waitress job a few shifts a week! It worked out PERFECTLY! I am So very grateful and super excited!




Nick is just super busy with school and I'm not busy AT ALL! This will be so wonderful.

On top of everything else... Nick and I will be ordinance workers in the Provo Temple once a week! We are so excited about that! I love going to the temple. We are going to learn so much!

If you happen to be under a lot of stress right now, or un happy, or just feeling down... please remember that your Heavenly Father is aware. He loves you. There is ALWAYS light at the end of the tunnel! We all have trials... and we always will. I am grateful for them and what I learn from them when they're over!



3 comments:

kim said...

Heather I am so glad you found some jobs. Also thank for always posting such uplifting and helpful things on your blog. You don't know how much some of them have touched me. I would LOVE for you to take pictures of my kids when you are here next time. The only problem is that we are in Guat. for Christmas. If you come another time, please let me know!!!!

Emily said...

awww, I loved talking to you yesterday! We need to do it more often!

Katherine Young said...

heather i love reading your blogs. you are so good and i love you. also, you are going to be such a cute waitress!!!