I don't know if my last 10 posts have been boring or not... but either no one is reading my blog... or no one is interested enough to comment. I think it's B. I really do appreciate your comments and I have missed them lately! :) I am passing out flyers again to tutor k-6th graders on all subjects... so if you know of anyone, send them my way! I'm also learning so much about photography and have so much fun doing it. Thanks for putting up with all my posts with picture's i've taken! I'm excited to have Ashley and Lance back. I'm going over there today to help them finish unpack. My good friend Ali left today for Jerusalem and I couldn't be more excited for her. That will be such a wonderful experience. Nick and I wish we could go with her!
I'm sad summer is over, but I always love the feeling of Fall. I LOVE the leaves when they change color and I love wearing hoodies. When it snows... well.. that's a different story. I'll be wanting to be in Hawaii again. :) Nick and I teach this Sunday. Boy do we love our calling! We teach the gospel doctrine class and this sunday we'll be talking about the Martyrdom of Joseph. Wow, what a great lesson.
Well, that's all for now. :)

5 comments:
Yea for you heather! soon you will be a teacher! your dad and i are so very proud of you and nick!
I am so thrilled that fall is coming too! We'll have to all get together and make caramel apples or something cozy. Glad you had fun in Hawaii, by the way. Can I say - jealous? Because I am. Still. :)
I'm ready for fall, too. Mainly because the only thing I have left that fits me is two pairs of jeans and I want the weather to agree with them. That's really nice Nick likes to work hard. Wouldn't that be a pain to have to push and bug your husband to work harder? I never worry about that with Brigham either. I'm more like, heellllooo...remember us? Congrats on math! I love the idea of no more math, until my kids take it, of course.
boo fall sucks. move to az already. haha.
Aww heather. I love reading your blog. You are so funny. Good job passing math...you're getting so much closer to be a teacher. One day when we live close you can tutor my kids, b/c you would do a much better job then me and they'd listen to you better.
Post a Comment