Thursday, September 17, 2009

probably the coolest thing ever.

World's biggest Flash Mob

(watch THEN read)





Ok, so seriously... this is SO cool. It's one of Oprah's "biggest" shows or whatever and the Black Eyed Peas came and preformed. There were seriously thousands of people there. When they came out and started singing, I noticed a girl in the front dancing ALONE... I thought she was a bit weird and reminded me of that weird girl on American Idol last season.. the Tatiana girl. Anyway, then all the sudden more and more rows of people were dancing.... in SYNC! I was like WHAT?? how in the world?! Then it got even crazier and pretty soon EVERYONE was dancing in sync! Oprah was WAY surprised and it turned out they had it planned.... everyone had practiced this before this big show. WAY COOL. You HAVE to watch it..... (it starts at 1:42)

5 comments:

Angenelle said...

that was so cool...and to see oprah surprised...i got chills! haha thanks for sharing!

Stephanie said...

That's so funny Heather! I must have erased that one on my dvr...I wished I would have seen it on TV! My kids liked it too.

acos said...

hahahaha! im such a dork, and that gave me chills. prolly cus im pmsing though and a commercial about a puppy and bath tissue would make me cry. hahah for real though that was cool

acos said...

hahahaha! im such a dork, and that gave me chills. prolly cus im pmsing though and a commercial about a puppy and bath tissue would make me cry. hahah for real though that was cool

Stephanie said...

Heather, have you ever heard of Flight of the Conchords? They are hilarious. Search them on YouTube under Flight of the Conchords-Jenny. That's my favorite song they do.