Thursday, August 6, 2009

Texas Bound


I'm going home for the weekend.
It's been forever since I've been home.
It won't feel completely like home though with out Nick.
He's staying here... studying for finals and such.
It will be weird being away from him.

I am excited to be able to go through the temple with my sister for her first time this weekend. I'm also excited for her bridal shower and to take her bridals.
I also get to see my best friend, Emily and her sweet baby.
I love family and friends.
I hope we have a huge storm when I'm home.
I miss Texas Thunderstorms!

Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

You're going to have so much fun! You get to do some great things. HAve a great weekend!!!

Jennie said...

What a wonderful time for your family. Enjoy my favorite daughter-in-law and granddaughter for the weekend. Give them hugs for me! Love to you and your family!

Jennie said...

Actually, ALL of my granddaughters are my favorites but Em is my favorite daughter-in-law!

Michelle Pearson said...

I hope you have fun Heather!!!! We'll miss you in Provo!

Samye said...

Have fun in Texas....say hello to the wonderful weather for me! And have fun at Ash's shower....