Hawaii was seriously SUCH a fun trip! Ashley was SUCH a beautiful bride! It really was such a special day. Her and Lance are so cute together. It was so neat being in the brides room with Ashley as she was getting ready to get married. It really was so special. It's just so crazy because Ashley and I were married with in 10 months of each other and CJ is about to go through the temple and then he's leaving on his mission. whew! Three big things all in a span of 12 months. It's really neat to see our family grow. There's NOTHING better than a celestial temple marriage. It was really fun being all together. We also loved having dear friends there to support Ashley and Lance. David and Deanie were so sweet to come as well. Lance's family are such sweet, genuine people. I really enjoyed them too. If you've seen my mom's blog... you might have already seen most of these pictures.. but the beach house we stayed at was AMAZING. It was HUGE and the view of the ocean was amazing! It was literely a 1 minute walk across the street to the beach. Nick has been to all the islands... and he said Kona was his FAVORITE. It really was quite beautiful and quiet. I really enjoyed it. The Kona temple was so beautiful. I really loved being around such laid back, sweet people. We even went to church on sunday and it was really cool. The samoan choir sang and everything. Loved it. Ok, I'll stop rambling... get ready to see A LOT of pictures....
Lance and Ashley just after they got married.

The groomsmen
sisters
Bridesmaids
This was the beach across from our house.
ok, so these are a bit out of order... but this was in Honolulu. It seriously reminded me of down town LA... the out door mall was awesome... but I wouldn't be mad if we NEVER go back to Honolulu again. ( I LOVED Oahu though.) Just TOO many people there!
This newspaper guy was very interesting.
At the beach in Waikiki
I'm SO glad we got to go over to Oahu the last couple of days. We got to walk around the BYU Hawaii campus. I'm trying to talk Nick into transfering there next summer. ;)
This made me wanna sing " banana pancakes" by Jack Johnson.
So good!
this is where we had breakfast one morning.
The Laie temple was so pretty!
Nick is very entertaining. I love being married to him!
We had SO much fun together as a family! I'm so grateful we were able to take a family vacation! We were just missin Ashley and Lance this day!
I really liked this place.
I was most excited to see Pearl Harbor. Wow.
We talked to a very old man who was working there who survived Pearl Harbor.
All he could say about it was " it was terrible... awful... just terrible." Made me sad.
A memorial of all the men who were on The Arizona ship that was sunk at Pearl Harbor. Their bodies still lay under the ocean in the ship.
A part of The ship Arizona. The ship is still under the waters.
It was SO fun seeing Brad and Michelle in Hawaii!
The view from our beach house.
We played sand volleyball just about everyday. Here's some of the gang.
(sorry it was dark outside.)
Nick and I parasailing! SO FUN!
we even saw dolphins swimming below us!
(behind us is Kona.)
They weren't messing around when they made snow cones.
Really good!
This guy was just takin a nap on the beach. I love sea turtles!
On a hike to the private beach. It was about a 25 min hike... over lava rocks and sand...
but it was worth it!
seriously so beautiful. Pictures don't do justice.
Thanks again for the FUN trip, Mom and Dad! You guys are the best!
Congrats Lance and Ashley. We love you!
1 comment:
hey! i took the SAME picture of "pick up your rubbish" sign! the same one!
Post a Comment