Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My weekend in Texas

I had such a fun time with my family! I'm so thankful I was able to go home for a few days to be with Ashley during this special time in her life. I can't believe she's getting married NEXT WEEK! We are so excited for her and Lance.

I want to apologize that there are NO pictures to go with this blog! ( I know... I can't believe it either! I LOVE pictures... and yet I failed to take some from this weekend. Visit my mom and dad's blog to see pictures.)

Her bridal shower was a lot of fun! I'm so glad I got to be there for that. Thanks to everyone who was able to come! I know Ashley really appreciated that. I also took Ashley's bridals... but you'll just have to wait to see those until AFTER her wedding day :) She is going to be such a beautiful bride! It was a lot of fun taking her pictures.

I absolutely LOVED being inside the temple with Ashley as she took out her endowments. What a special day that was. She was so sweet and she really enjoyed it. She looked beautiful in her temple dress. I can't believe my brother, CJ, will be going through the temple for his endowments in a month or two! So exciting!

Not only did I get to spend some time with my family, but I got to see my forever friend Emily and her sweet baby, Abby. I just love Emily and I'm so grateful for her friendship! I can't wait to live near her and Ben one day. :) It was also a lot of fun seeing Melinda and Steven! I'm excited they're finally coming back to Utah. We've missed them this summer!

I can't believe Summer is almost over! Nick, Jason, McKell and I are going to Jackson hole this weekend. I'm super excited. I heard it was such a beautiful place. Then next week... we're off to Hawaii! That will be such an amazing week and I can't wait!

I LOVED spending time at home with my dear family and puppies.... I love Texas and being home, however... I missed Nick VERY much and I am so happy to be back with him again! I'm thankful for our sweet marriage. He is such a sweetheart and I love him dearly.

I hope you guys had a good weekend!

No comments: