So, for my photography class the assignment my teacher gave us was to take a picture of someone. So, I went to Salt Lake to find random people to take pictures of. Most people were pretty nice... except for this homeless guy that kept following us and told Nick to buy his leather jacket for $5.00. It was a fun assignment.
I took a ton of pictures and these 2 were my favorite.
I have to turn in one of them tomorrow for a test grade.
Which one do YOU like best?
Please, everyone, tell me what you really think! Thanks a ton!
1) little boy getting ready to go inside the conference center for a pageant he was in.
2) really nice old man who was an usher standing outside the conference center
( ps. don't worry, they gave me permission to take their picture)
thanks guys!

8 comments:
your dad says he likes the old man because he makes him think of the depression in the 30's and me i like the same! good job heather
I must say I am loving the old man! I just love old people he looks like he has a great story to tell and you captured that.
Yeah I totally agree with your mom and Kara. The older gentleman definitely has life experiences to tell. His face is very interesting. I think you should turn him in. :) Good luck!
I am going with the old man also, the shot shows that he has alot of character! Great job H!
They are both so great! I like how much detail you can see on the old man, though. Nice work, Heather!
i like the old man. you can see all his wrinkles and he looks like he has life experience. haha. your so good heather!
I think they are both beautiful, but the old man is my favorite.
Thanks a ton guys!! The old man picture was my #1 pick too! I turned that one in :)
Post a Comment