Wednesday, June 10, 2009

photo shoot


Nick and I really are blessed with such wonderful friends! I had another photography assignment due for my class... and I needed people to take pictures of! Who better than Jason and Mckell!?

They weren't excited about the photo shoot in the least, but they did it out of the kindness of their hearts. (Jason will probably be ticked that I posted these... but he should know me better by now. I post everything!) He was the least thrilled about the outfit I made him wear.

I thought they looked great and it was a lot of fun! McKell's little sister, Mallory came along too! Such photogenic people!









( doesn't the stick and hankerchief add so much?! haha. Jason didn't think so...)













Nick's sister ( McKayla's) ducks:


sweet Sab

1 comment:

Scott and Kristine said...

So glad to find your blog too! How have you been? Looks like you are having a lot of fun shooting, where were those taken?