Nick is always SO helpful around the house. Here are a FEW examples:
*He does such a GREAT job at keeping our yard looking nice. He mowed it the other day too and it looked perfect!
*Every time I make dinner, he always insists on doing the dishes for me. Sometimes we'll do them together. Makes great bonding time, especially when you don't have a dishwasher and have to hand wash every dish. :)
*Every Saturday, we clean the house together.
*He is such a great organizer. He does a great job at making sure things are in their proper place. When he does something... he does it right. Never half way.
*He loves to learn. One of my favorites was when he asked me if he could help with dinner because he wanted to learn how to cook it. He also helped me plant the seeds for our veggie garden.
*When we got back from our California trip, I had finals and was studying all day, and he cleaned the car inside and out and changed the oil.
*He always likes to be busy doing something... whether it's studying... organizing... cleaning... working in the yard.... spending time with me.... he loves it all. A great quality in a husband.
I love Nick and WHO he is! He amazes me everyday.
I couldn't have asked for a better husband!

2 comments:
heather......i think you just might be the luckiest girl in the world.....nick IS wonderful and I am glad you have him!
you are too sweet, princess.
Post a Comment