You'll have to tell me how it is. And tell the truth...Pixar's latest movies haven't really impressed us that much, but we are planning on seeing this. We didn't really like WallE or Ratatouille. Hopefully they can redeem themselves this time around. Anyways, have fun! I bet it will be cool in 3D. Can't really do that with Ems. :(
I didn't really like Wall E that much either. I was super bored. I only liked the animation part. I liked Ratatouille... there were some boring parts.. but overall, I thought it was cute. I think Pixar is mainly really good for their picture. I LOVED Monsters Inc. Ill for sure let you know how this one is. We're going to go see it soon. My parents just saw it and my mom said ," it was enjoyable and cute." so we'll see!
2 comments:
You'll have to tell me how it is. And tell the truth...Pixar's latest movies haven't really impressed us that much, but we are planning on seeing this. We didn't really like WallE or Ratatouille. Hopefully they can redeem themselves this time around. Anyways, have fun! I bet it will be cool in 3D. Can't really do that with Ems. :(
I didn't really like Wall E that much either. I was super bored. I only liked the animation part. I liked Ratatouille... there were some boring parts.. but overall, I thought it was cute. I think Pixar is mainly really good for their picture. I LOVED Monsters Inc. Ill for sure let you know how this one is. We're going to go see it soon. My parents just saw it and my mom said ," it was enjoyable and cute." so we'll see!
Post a Comment