Is anyone else a little bit bored with this season?
I predict Adam and Danny will be the last two standing....
and I'm afraid Adam will win the competition.
In all honesty... if he made a CD, who would buy it? Really.
It's kinda like fingernails going down a chalk board...
not something I want to listen to on my ipod when I'm walking to class.
Also, the judges bug me this season.
Simon bugs me the least. Kara bugs me the most.
Adam's make up also bugs me.
I hope Danny wins.
*Sigh* American Idol is seeing it's last days I think.
It just isn't as good as it used to be.

4 comments:
I totally agree with everything you said! We're on the same page!
nails on a chalk board is the PERFECT way to describe adams voice. so annoying. im going for chris...
I totally think Adam is annoying. I think Chris is really nice, but he'll never win. I also like Danny. I hope he wins. I was glad Allison was voted off. She's good, but I don't totally like her.
I SOOOOO agree with you! By the way, I enjoy reading your blog so much. What a cute couple you and Nick are!
Post a Comment