When March rolls around, I always look forward to The Festival of Colors. It's quite entertaining. To refresh your memory, here are some pictures of it from last year:





This year... I was super excited because Nick had never been before. We brought a bunch of our loved ones with us... CJ, Virginia, David, Ali, Andrew and Becca. We all piled in my car and headed down to Spanish Fork. There was SOOO much traffic... the whole way there. It should have been a 25 min drive, but took us over an hour to get there... and sadly, we missed the throwing of colors. We didn't get colorful this year. We still had fun people watching and dancing to the Hindu music ( see video.) There were about twice as many people this year than there were last year. INSANE! Funny thing is, HALF of BYU and UVU were there dancing and singing along. We'll be back next year... and we'll be prompt this time.



2 comments:
I am so sad you missed it! I know you were really looking forward to it.
hahah heather i like how you posted pics of LAST years bc we missed the colors. haha. we HAVE to make it on time next year.
Post a Comment