Thursday, March 26, 2009

What you've all been waiting for...

Here's some footage of Nick beat boxing at BYU....

ENJOY.



Nick is such a good sport. His buddy was in charge of this talent show at BYU... and asked Nick if he could beat box.... Nick wasn't too thrilled about the idea... but he did it... and the crowd loved him. He beat boxed in the Wilk while everyone was eating. My dad, CJ, Steven and Melinda all came to listen to him. Steven even left work early to hear him. Haha. I must say, my husband is talented.

I'm so proud. :)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Heather, I thought you were going to say you are pregnant! Haha! Nick is good at that!

Coslett's said...

HAHAHAHA LOVE IT!!! At first when I was listening to this I thought where is that music coming from hahahahaha and it's NICK! i am an idiot i know! Nothing like beatboxing! hes so good at this!

Lindsey said...

I have a surprise for you on my blog. Go check it out!

Sherman Shinanigans said...

so funny! hes so good!