annoyance #1
yesterday when I was on the slopes, I had just gotten off the lift... and sat down to put my bindings on... then proceeded to stand up... I barely caught my balance when this woman... who clearly was struggling... was coming towards me... from the side. She must have just put her bindings on too. WELL... normally I would try to get out of the way, but there was a cliff to the right of me, and she was coming at me on my left. I really, really tried to move but I had no way out. At the LAST second, I was able to get out of her way. I said " I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" as I was trying to get out of the way. Well, she ended up falling on her bum right before I moved ( It was impossible for me to move faster than I did.) I was relieved I was able to get out of the way. ( In all honesty... she was in MY way.) The thanks I got was " GEEZE!!!" She actually said that to me. Like she was annoyed or something. Really, lady? Really?
annoyance #2
10 minutes later... CJ asked me to take a picture of him doing a 360 over a jump. SO... I positioned myself right in front of where he would be coming. I sat there with my camera in front of my face... so it was obvious I was trying to take a picture. Well.. this big boy, maybe around 18 yrs or so, comes and stands RIGHT in front of me. He could have stood ANYWHERE else on the mountain, but he chose to stop right in front of me. It was just me.. and him. I nicely said, " excuse me sir... but i'm about to take a picture right where you're standing." ( he was about 2 feet away from me.) He looked at me, looked away, and continued to stand there. * you HAVE to be kidding me.* Is this national idiot day? By this time, CJ was already coming down the mountain to hit this jump. It's hard capturing a good jump with a camera. I tried asking him again nicely... " uhh... sir.... i'm trying to take a picture of my brother... he's coming down the mountain right now and he's about to hit that jump... you're standing right where he'll be coming." He continued to ignore me. I looked and CJ was JUST ABOUT to hit the jump when I finally said, " dude.. MOVE!!!" He kinda moved... like 2 inches... just in time for me to capture CJ. I didn't mean to be rude... but COME ON.
annoyance #3
Today Celeste and I were driving to Lehi so I could tutor Hunter and Stratton. We were running a little late. We were almost there when all the sudden, I came up behind this car that was going 15 MPH. ( The speed limit was 25.) She was going 10 miles under the speed limit.

I normally don't tail gate, but today, I was in such a hurry! This dinky little car in front of me slammed on her breaks ( I even heard her tires) and I just about hit her. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? She then put her fingers up and made a "2" and a "5" to say the speed limit was 25 MPH. Well no duh, lady! Then why aren't YOU going the speed limit?!!
If I had this sign, I would have held it up.

dumb ski lady, boy who wouldn't move, and stupid car driver.
( Thank you for letting me vent. My next blog will be a little more christ like. )

4 comments:
Ha ha! You crack me up!
I think in under the circumstances even God can agree with you.
You were not rude by any means tot he guy, I think you have more patience then you give yourself credit for.
hahahaha!
yeah that was me melinda. dont mind the "guitarguru" thing. it was like an old advertising blog i set up. haha
Post a Comment