We had the opportunity to go to the Draper temple open house.
It was absolutely beautiful and we loved it! It was just so pretty inside.
Nick and I decided it's already one of our favorite temples.
I LOVE temples and the spirit that's felt inside.
Temple outings with Nick are one of my most favorite things.
My dad is in town and it was a lot of fun having him with us too.
I'm glad he got to see it with us!
Ashley and her boy, Lance.
Ok. I have never really driven through Draper... but the homes up by the temple there are GORGEOUS. I mean, just gorgeous. It's SO SO sad though because sense the whole market has crashed, there are so many multi million dollar homes that were in the process of being built, but were only half way finished. It's really sad b/c all these beautiful homes are just EMPTY... sitting there. They were SO pretty though. I'm obsessed with looking at houses. I wouldn't mind living in Draper overlooking the temple.
I fell in love with Draper today.
( a side of one of the houses we saw. Such a nice house... and SO sad it can't even be finished.)

3 comments:
What a neat experience! I keep saying I am totally jealous of everyone that gets to go to the open house! I wish I could go!
I love temple open houses! I was able ot help in the Reno temple open house when I was 17 and it was an experience I'll never forget. Miss you guys. When are coming down again?
My sister-in-law lives right next to the temple, and yes, all those house that are unfinished are sad. They are beautiful. I wanted to go to that open house while I was out but I never did. I here it is gorgeous, of course. That's fun your dad is in town, and is Ashley dating that boy Lance? Does she like him a lot a lot? They look cute together.
Post a Comment