One of my most favorite things to do is to recognize His creations. Just about everyday I am in awe and wonder at how magnificent Heavenly Father's creations really are.
I have always LOVED and enjoyed gazing at the beautiful sunsets... especially when the sun goes down at my house in Texas. Beautiful.

One of my goals is to travel the world with my dear husband one day. I would LOVE to visit Denmark. The cottages there are to die for.

One of my most favorite places is about 5 minutes away from me... the Provo Canyon. It's breathtaking and so peaceful. It is there where I especially love to ponder about the Lord and how He loves us so much... he even created such beautiful things for us to enjoy and to look at.


One of my most favorite places is about 5 minutes away from me... the Provo Canyon. It's breathtaking and so peaceful. It is there where I especially love to ponder about the Lord and how He loves us so much... he even created such beautiful things for us to enjoy and to look at.

Rainbows always amaze me. So pretty. I can't help but wonder if our Heavenly mother put her two sense in these creations as well. She's got great taste.


This picture says it all. Probably one of my most favorite of His creations... babies and puppies... I KNOW we are his most precious above ALL his creations...


... even more magnificent than the Rocky Mountains or the Pacific Ocean.

I love hearing the little birds chirping outside my window on a summer morning. I know they're special in His eyes too. All animals are. He created them too.
Moab must have been something fun for him to create. I think this shows a bit of His personality and sense of humor. :)


Not only do I miss Texas sunsets, but I miss the lightning and thunder storms on warm summer nights.


There's nothing better than sitting under the warm sun on a white sandy beach sipping on some cold lemonade. Pure bliss.


Waterfalls. So breathtaking. This particular waterfall, Iguazu, was in my mission.... one of the 7 wonders of the world.

I hope to one day visit Greese. I've had friends visit here... and I LOVED the scenery in the movie "Mama Mia."


Who wouldn't wanna visit Greese?....

Dolphins are such fascinating creatures. I had the opportunity a few years ago to swim with some when I was in Cancun. Such smart little fellows. They have such a sweet demeanor about them. They impress me with their wits and their ability to fight off sharks. Not to mention, they have great personalities.


Never, ever pass a flower with out stopping and smelling it first. I hope we stop for a second in our crazy lives, and notice the little things all around us. Especially beautiful flowers. Even my little brother will stop and smell them.


Look how intricate the designs on the wings of this little butterfly. You can't tell me that Heavenly Father doesn't care about his creations.


I feel so blessed to live in such a beautiful world. I know he created the beauties of the earth for our enjoyment.

I am So grateful to Him and His endless love for each of us.

How can ANYONE say there's not a God?



2 comments:
What a neat post, Heather. Thanks for the reminder!
And I LOVE your previous post about Wal-Mart. That was TOO funny!
This was a very tender post heather and i love that you share your feelings here on your blog. very uplifting for others to read!
Post a Comment