Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tonight

You know... to be honest... I'm not really THAT excited about this season on American Idol. Last season was one of my favorites by FAR. Maybe I'll like it more once they narrow it down to the best singers. I also haven't been blown away by that many singers this season. Most of them haven't impressed me. One of my favorites though would have to be Megan. 

She looked absolutely STUNNING last night and I just think she's so beautiful. I also really like her unique voice. I hope she makes it through tonight. 



Nathaniel, Nathaniel, Nathaniel.
 I have never seen a boy wear a headband before, but whatever.
 Nor have I ever seen a boy cry so much on national television. 
 He's very entertaining to watch, nonetheless. 


Danny.
I really like this guy. He has "raw natural talent." He can SING.  He deserves to go far. 


Norman Gentle
I'm not really sure what to think of him, but I give him props for being funny. 
Good for him for making it this far. 
I'd be his friend. He's funny. 


Allison
ok, NOT a fan of her style... or her red hair.... 
but I thought she did an EXCELLENT job last night.
 That girl CAN SING. She really can. 
Probably one of the best performances I've seen all season. 
(Also, not pictured: Kris Allen. I really liked his performance last night too.) 
Step back Paula and Kara. I should be a judge on American Idol. :) 
David Archuleta is coming to Salt Lake in March. 
Please wish me luck asking  Nick to go to his concert with me. 
I highly doubt this will happen. 
Sigh. 

2 comments:

k.young said...

I love AI! Danny is my favorite so far.

knjfabela said...

Heather! You need to go to the concert! My sister and I are going for one last girls night out before we move. Maybe you should take a girlfriend or something!