Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pizza Madness










Last night was a blast, I must say. We had a HUGE date night. We had pizza dough from California Pizza Kitchen and everyone pitched in and brought toppings for their pizzas. We had 7 couples there. It turned out to be a lot of fun. The pizza was DE-LISH! We also played games like Signs and The LION game. Jason was a GREAT lion, I must say. ( haha, emily...Steve-bo and I wished you were there!)  It was awesome because everyone got into the games and that made it even more fun. It was an awesome night. I LOVE nights like last night. :) 


5 comments:

k.young said...

How fun. It looks like a blast.

acos said...

it was so fun, thanks again for working so hard to get it all together.

Emily said...

I love pizza and I love the Lion Game. One day soon will play together.

Lauren said...

That makes me miss Provo! So much fun!

Unknown said...

why did you pick the worst one of me tossing dough? I promise thats what i'm doing people. I'm not being retarded i swear.