
The cruise was a blast, but now Nick and I are paying for it since we both missed the first few days of school. We both agree the trip was worth it... but the BYU library has seen Nick more than I have this week. Is it normal to be jealous of a library? Haha, just kidding. Seriously though, Nick and I feel so blessed that we're able to go to college and to get our education. Nick really works SO hard at BYU and he's so diligent. He gets good grades because he deserves them! I'm so blessed to have a husband that really cares about his education and his future. He LOVES to learn. Nick really is such a great guy and I urge every unmarried girl to find a boy like Nick! He's wonderful. Since he's going to school to be a doctor, I've prepared myself and know that he will have MUCH more dates with the library than he will with me for the next 10 years, but I'm thrilled he's following his dreams and I'm so proud of him and will always support him.
* Maybe by the time he's a doctor, I'll finally have my teaching degree! haha*
2 comments:
Just get used to it sweetheart! You will feel like he is pretty much having an affair with the library soon! Joey is always gone and Andy lives at the hospital! However, the end is so worth it! You do need to come over or we need to meet! When are you free? What days are best?
hahahaha i love your teaching degree comment. hahah i love you heather!!!!!! and miss you!!!!! i wish i could see you sometime!
Post a Comment