I hope you all had a very merry Christmas! We sure did. On another note, there's SO many movies in the theater right now that I want to see! Here's a list of movies I can't wait to see!
(When they come out in the dollar theater of course.)
VALKYRIE
Starring Tom Cruise.
First of all, Nick and I LOVE war movies. Especially true stories.
I'm excited to see this because it's about WWII.

Marley and Me
Nick and I saw this last night with his family and the Harmons. Can I please tell you there was not one dry eye in the theater? Including myself and Even Nick's dad. :) Ugh, I hate crying... but this one is a tear jerker. Definitely a GREAT movie. It was very realistic. I loved that.
Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston are SO good together on screen.
I told Nick I would like a puppy for Christmas next year. :)

The Curious Case of Benjaman Button
This movie is genious. It looks very interesting and we can't wait to see this one either! Wouldn't it be sad, weird, and crazy to give birth to a filthy 78 year old man?
(as Nick would say.)


Seven Pounds
I love Will Smith. I heard this movie is depressing though. I still want to go see it.

Bedtime Stories
Starring Adam Sandler. This just looks like a cute movie.
I wish I could make gumballs rain from the sky.

Bride Wars
This movie looks SO funny. I LOVE Kate Hudson. I can't wait till it comes out in February.

Also, not pictured... He's Just Not That Into You
coming to theaters in February. I love that there's so many actresses in this film like Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore and Scarlett Johansson. I own this book and I think it's funny they made a movie out of it. I want to see this one too. I'm just glad I don't have to worry about that kinda stuff anymore! :)
ps- I love Nick for always watching movies with me!

1 comment:
oooo, i really want to see the Curious Case Of Benjamin Button. When does it come out?
Post a Comment