Nick turned 22 yesterday! I think I was more excited for his birthday than he was! :)
We woke up, and I made a little menu for him to choose what he wanted me to make for him for breakfast.
He chose some yummy old fashioned oat meal that he loves.
We then went in the living room and he opened the gifts I got him. A new Nixon watch and a 60 minute massage at a spa.
( He's been wanting that since he got home from his mission. He deserves it!)
That night we went to Teppanyaki's for dinner. I always love that place. Nick's favorite food is chinese food, so we thought it would be appropriate. A few close friends and family came.
( Travis, Kelly, McKell, Jason, CC, and Andrew)
We then ended the fun day by going to his parent's house in Lehi to have cake and icecream and sing happy birthday. We then played some fun games with everyone. It was a really fun day.
I'm SO glad Nick was born!
He really is such a joy to everyone he comes in contact with and I just love him so much!
Happy Birthday, Love!

1 comment:
THANK YOU SO MUCH SWEETIE FOR THE WONDERFUL DAY! i appreciate all the hard work you put into it to make it a special day for me. I loved it, and i'm grateful for you.
Post a Comment