Monday, December 15, 2008

The Color Code

Tonight after FHE, Nick and I took the personality test from the book The Color Code. The are 4 different colors that describe different personalities.
 (Red, Blue, White, and Yellow.) 

Click here to learn more about it and take the test for yourself. 

I've taken it quite a few times, not really sure why I've taken it 
so many times, but I've obviously come out the same every time. 
Nick says it's "apostasy", but he took it. 
We had fun. 



Nick was mostly Yellow with Blue not too far behind. 
( I totally called he would be BLUE with yellow sprinkled in.) I was only a little off.
I still think he's more blue than yellow. 
He does too. 








I am completely Blue with white sprinkled in. 








( this picture is just to make Nick mad. :)
I also wanted to give a shout out to all you mac users out there.)


to make a long story short....

BLUE and YELLOW 
are wonderful colors together. 

See for yourself. 





And that's how our relationship is.
 Wonderful.
 

2 comments:

k.young said...

Super cute post. I will have to take that test!

knjfabela said...

Look how cute you are!