Nick and I spent a night in Salt Lake this weekend and watched the sun set go down on Salt Lake City. It was absolutely beautiful. "This is the Place" is an historic spot just east of Utah University. After their long and difficult journey, Brigham Young came up over the mountains with the pioneers and told them " This is the Place." It's amazing how much the church has grown since the 1800's. I love the mormon people and how happy we are. We really have SO much to be grateful for. I love this gospel! :)
The Things That Howl In The Night
5 days ago

8 comments:
So cute!! How fun!
Heather we need to go to lunch sometime!!! We have so much to catch up on! Call me so we can hang!
Oh, I don't know if you still have my number 940-300-3739
I like how your background matches Nick's jacket!
Ok I want to see the RING-A-DING-DING!!!!
i agree with EMILY. get movin heather, come on.
SERIOUSLY HEATHER! Get a post up! I was hoping for one, I can't believe I'm so dissappointed. Oh well, I'll see you tomorrow anyways at Zupas!
Awww! Soo cuite! I can't wait for this! Our whole family is going buzerck! This is such a great year! We can't wait to make you the newest member of our family!
-Love Sab!
Post a Comment