Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pinkberry vs Spoon Me


so, I don't know if any of you have eaten at Pinkberry in LA.... but I have. ( It's amazing frozen yogurt with fresh toppings of your choice.) DE-LISH. I ate there for the first time back in May, and I have craved it ever since. I loaded my frozen yogurt with fresh strawerries and it was heaven.
Provo has kicked it up a few knotches and decided to have their own version of Pinkberry, called: Spoon Me. I know there's "Spoon Me"s in other locations besides Provo, but boy am I sure glad we have one. I've been to Froyo and other frozen yogurt places but NONE of them have compared to Pinkberry. Spoon Me is THE CLOSEST I have found that tastes some what like Pinkberry. I am so happy and excited. I highly recommend you try it. It's got a different taste than regular frozen yogurt, but holy cow it's so good. I load mine with Strawberries and some mangos too. YUM.

No comments: